Top posts

Featured Posts

Finalist Unduk Ngadau 2012

Here are the finalist of Unduk Ngadau 2012. Who do you think will be crowned this year?
BANGGI

INANAM



KEMABONG

KENINGAU

KOTA KINABALU

KLANG VALLEY

KOTA BELUD

KOTA MARUDU

KUALA PENYU

KUDAT

LAHAD DATU

LIKAS

MATUNGGONG

MENUMBOK

NABAWAN

PAITAN 

PAPAR

PITAS

PUTATAN

RANAU

SANDAKAN

SOOK

TAMPARULI

TANJUNG ARU

TELUPID

TUARAN

TAMBUNAN

  
BEAUFORT

PENAMPANG

2010 winner- Crystal Eve
(Tanjung Aru)
2011 winner- Bo Tiza
(Penampang)

1 comment:

  1. Vanity of vanities.........I was handsome when I was young,many stranger girls give their lovely smiles at me & always wanted to know me;now I look at myself in the mirror,I cannot find myself,I can only see only wrinkles/lines,then I wonder where I am,a flash of lighting show me it is truly me,but cannot be!! O how awful,what happens to me,am I dreaming?Then I suddenly realize I have to return back to earth; what should I do,I am just a pilgrim!I start looking for the lovely girls,I can't find them,all I can are faces,drum like bodies,that I don't know,walking kind of strange,bent body with walking stick like me, dragging their feet.Wonder,what happen to the lovely girls & handsome boys.O what's going on?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog