Top posts

Featured Posts

Stop taking drugs!!

Two guys were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and appeared in
court before the judge.

The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance rather than jail time. 
I want you to go out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use and get them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court Monday.Monday, the two guys were in court, and the judge said to the first one,

"How did you do over the weekend?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever."

"17 people? That's wonderful. What did you tell them?"

"I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this:


and told them this (the big circle) is your brain before drugs and this
(small circle) is your brain after drugs."

"That's admirable," said the judge. "And you, how did you do?" (to the 2nd
boy)

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever."

"156 people! That's amazing! How did you manage to do that!"

"Well, I used the same two circles. I pointed to the
small circle and told them, "this is your as*hole before prison......"

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha...

    both work perfectly though...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog