Top posts

Featured Posts

PKR, DAP, Enough Is Enough, Fight All You Want & Let The Third Force Arises !

By Richard Loh
PENANG: To Pakatan Rakyat leaders and elected representatives, please read through my blog postings and see how much I wanted change for Malaysia, relying on your promises and great efforts in wanting to march to Putra Jaya.

Political parties are trying to reach out to the fence sitters but PR is driving supporters to become fence sitters, how irony. I am almost up to my neck to become a graduated fence sitter even though I am a card carrying life member of DAP.


Pakatan Rakyat has yet to get into their heads that the 308 tsunami is not the love for PR but more towards hating the corrupt, arrogant and racist umno/bn.

Arrogant and power crazy had started to creep into PKR and DAP, thinking that they are sure to have the people support in the coming 13th GE to capture Putra Jaya. They are fighting for top positions assuming that they will have a place in the government once they capture Putra Jaya, this is what I called building castle in the air.

We can see so much infighting, arrogant and disgraceful happenings in PKR party election and yet their leaders are not doing anything at all, instead championing it as a "true democracy". There are several hot spots brewing in DAP but at least their leaders are trying to do something about it but why the needs for all these nonsense to occur in the first place.

Most of PR elected reps are still young and have many more years in their political life, why the hurry to fight for powerful positions? Work out some kind of solution to allow those young capable politicians to rotate and share power equally during their political life.

I had a conversation with Haris Ibrahim of People's Parliament regarding the third force. At that time I was not really keen nor interested about the whole thing but with what is happening to PR especially PKR and DAP, I am about to look and study more on the third force.

Can PR or DAP blame me for that? If you do, I will show you all my middle finger because it is you all that drove me to make such a decision.

Even with what I had said above, my position is still the same, we must rid of the corrupt, arrogant and racist umno/bn in the coming 13th GE. PR, please do not misread me here that my strong support is still with you. If you all continue the infighting, power crazy and display your arrogant, I will go for the third force or just spoiled my vote.

You wanted the peoples support, make sure that you are sincere in working for the people and not for your self benefits. Be a gentleman, be the first to give way to your fellow members if things are getting hot. Let them take the lead if they think that they are that good to be a leader. The results of their performances, good or bad can be seen by all.

Lastly, can you give me one good reason why I should continue to fight for change alongside Pakatan Rakyat after seeing all the nonsense happening inside PR and that my effort will go to waste?.

Do not tell me that it is the parties internal problems, because whatever PR does internally, it will reflect on the public opinion as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog