Top posts

Featured Posts

Jokes for the day: Mahathir goes to Hell

Mahathir suffers a serious heart attack and dies. With his track record, obviously he goes to Hell where good ol' Satan awaits his arrival.

"Yo man, I'm not really sure what to do," says the Devil." You're on my list, but I have no room for you. As you definitely have to stay here, I'm left with no choice but to let someone else go".
"Now there's three folks here who weren't as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you will have to take their place. But I'll let you decide who leaves".
Despite the conditions, Mahathir thought that it was good, so he agreed.



The Devil opened the first room.
In it, was Tun Abdul Razak and a large pool of boiling hot urine. He kept diving in and out, over and over. Such was his fate in Hell.
"No!" said Mahathir, " I don't think so, as I'm not a good swimmer, and I don't think I will be able to stay in hot urine all day".

The Devil takes him to the next room. In it was Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi armed with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing the hammer time after time.
"No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I had to do was break rocks all day", commented Mahathir.

The Devil opened the third door. In it, Mahathir saw Mohd Najib lying on the floor with his hands staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose.
Bent over him was the gorgeous looking Mongolian, Altantuya, giving him a good blow-job.

Mahathir looked in total disbelief for a while, and finally cried out,
"Yeah, I can definitely handle this".

The Devil smiled and said,
"OK Altantuya, you're free to go"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog